Japanese Retro Video Games

Neo hardcore gaming experience

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > What are you playing at the moment.

japaneseretrovideogames
Site Owner

THis is a new post that i decide to add because i am now adding my current current favourite game on my blog. It would be interesting to know what peoples favourite game at the moment is and why.

February 27, 2010 at 4:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Simon field

hokuto no ken on the atomiswave, my favorite fighting game ever. cant wait to play this on my sega naomi new net city cab im getting through soon

February 27, 2010 at 8:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jutman

I am currently playing through Skies of Arcadia on the good old DC such a great example of the DC capabilities. Also I am (still) playing Street Fighter 4 (put over 250hrs in to it lol) Blaze-blue, KOF12 and the AWESOME Tatsunoko Vs Capcom on the Wii. Also getting very excited for Sin & Punishment 2 .... owww yes! I am also busting Battle Garegga (Saturn), Gunhead and Tiger Heli (PC Engine). With my lifestyle (family man) it works well busting arcade style fighters and shooters, you can just jump straight it and get your fix!!! (plus they are 2 of my fav genres anywho). Must admit latley I have been drawn in by the modern stuff .... Final Fantasy 13, New Marios Bros. Wii ... the latter by the way is simply fantastic in every way ... a real 10/10

February 28, 2010 at 3:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

japaneseretrovideogames
Site Owner

At the moment i am back on my PC Engine playing Galaga `88 mostly and some other shooters. Can`t see myself buying on eof the latest consoles unless prices are realistic. I have thousands of classic retro games to choose from, so many i`ll never get bored.

March 2, 2010 at 5:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

nekoneko

I am playing " Ninja gaiden" on DS and " Bloodrayne" on PS2.

April 8, 2010 at 7:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

japaneseretrovideogames
Site Owner

Ninja Gaiden and Blood Rayne are good titles. I  especially would like to play Blood Rayne at some point. I am back to playing Road Rash on the 3d0 again. think i`m getting addicted!! This time i am playing with headphones connected to joypad and at loud volume. Great game, great soundtrack.

April 15, 2010 at 9:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

StealthRUSH

Going though the Startling Odyssey series on PC Engine.

--

Collector of Jpn Sega Saturn + PC Engine CD-ROM2

December 11, 2014 at 3:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.